Monday, April 25, 2011

3rd time's a charm!


6 months ago, I took Kelsi to Chuck E. Cheese's for the first time. It was a sad experience. She screamed, cried and clung to me the whole time. She wouldn't go near any of the rides, was kind of afraid of chuck e cheese and she kept telling me that she wanted to go home. 3 months later, I braved it again for another birthday party, and to my surprise, she sat on all the rides (except one) but wouldn't let me put any tokens in (baby steps). She was content to run around and play the games and sit on the rides. 3 months later (earlier this month) we went again, and WHAT A DIFFERENCE 6 months MAKE! Kelsi went on EVERY ride...even the dreaded helicopter ride (pic below). I was SO proud of her.


My friend Shannon taught her how to play air hockey.



and she had a great time!



Hooray!





0 comments: