Thursday, April 03, 2008

SHOUT OUT to my SISTA
I just wanted to say CONGRATS to my sister Kaylee for being accepted into the world renowned-hardest-major-in-the-world-to-get-into ART PROGRAM AT BYU! (ok, I don't know if it is really world renowned and the hardest in the world to get into...but I know it's tough!). Starting a new major as a junior will be cake! Only 6 more years of school to go! hahaha - much love to you!
And that's not all, Kaylee also got the Supervisor job at intramurals!! Wa-hoo! Do you know what she said to the custodial team when they asked her if she was coming back? She said "Sorry...see ya suckers!". Well, if she didn't say that, she should have. She will be making way more money than I ever did while I was in college. CONGRATS KAYLEE! You are on a roll, let's go to Vegas (kidding, Mom).

4 comments:

Porter Family said...

when did she dye her hair???? Has it really been that long since I've seen her??? Congratulations Kaylee!

KJ Manderino said...

Haha Thank You!!! I'm super excited! =]

rachelsaysso said...

Hooray Kaylee! I think you should celebrate with a cookie.

Desirae Badger said...

That is great news, she must be very talented!