Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CA dreaming

I took the girls to CA on New Years Day.  The flight to LAX was smooth and the girls were fantastic. It was such a relief.  We had so much fun spending time with family. I miss my parents and sisters everyday. Kelsi was in HEAVEN with her cousins. She especially loves her 8 yr old cousin Abby. They were connected at the hip the whole time we were together.  Abby was also baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints while we were there.  It was a wonderful experience to see her make that choice to baptized.
I got to spend a couple days at my sisters house. I miss her SO much and wished that I could have spent more time with her while I was there.  She is awesome.
The flight home to CDA wasn't as smooth. June got RSV at the end of our trip and was fussy, but manageable on the flights. I also experienced one of the worst pains my ears have ever felt on the descent into Spokane. It was so nice to be back together as a family after 9 days. John had to stay behind and work.





0 comments: