Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter and 9 months


June turned 9 months and just gets bigger every day! No shots at the doctor appt made for a happy June and happy mommy. She is growing well!

Head: Still huge 95%
Length: 28.5 78% (this is official, but her head was bent and when I straightened her head it said 29...which would put her off the charts again...but whatever...she's just tall)
Weight: 20lbs 1oz. 75%

She really is Kelsi's twin. Same stats, same face, same milestone timetable. I only have two kids, but everyone told me how different every kid is....I don't get it. Mine are two peas in a pod. It will be interesting to watch June as she grows and develops her own personality. She is so happy. Claps for herself 80% of her wake time. Spins herself in circles, goes from tummy to sitting and vice versa and I am enjoying my last 1.5 weeks (assuming she is still on Kelsi's timetable) of not crawling before I start losing my mind. She is very happy. Still sleeps great. She is tolerating baby food a little more, but really just wants to eat what we are eating. She is a mama's girl which is a lot of fun, but tiring at the same time.

We had a great Easter. Kelsi enjoyed THREE Easter Egg hunts this year. Her favorite was a nighttime glow in the dark egg hunt. I followed her as best I could in the dark as she darted grabbing tons of eggs! She was in heaven. The next day we went to a friends house who holds a hunt every year, AND THEN the Easter Bunny hid some MORE eggs at our house today for Easter!  She really made a great candy haul.  On a serious note, I was very proud of her as she told me the story of Jesus' death and resurrection today.

We are so blessed to have such beautiful daughters. We hope everyone enjoyed their Easter with family and were able to reflect on the atoning sacrifice that our Savior and Brother, Jesus Christ made for us. He died that we might live.

"I know that my Redeemer Lives, what comfort this sweet sentence gives. He lives, he lives who once was dead. He lives my every living Head."


1 comments:

RFamily said...

I can't believe how grown up Miss Kelsi is! Great pictures of her!