Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy 2010


We hope that everyone had a great New Years. We were joined by our friends who drove up from Clarkston to crash at our place. We went to dinner with some more friends and then came back to our house and played games and hot tubbed it. John and Dan continued the tradition of competition by seeing who could last the longest in the snow before jumping back in the hot tub. Pretty funny stuff. I wish I took some pictures....but I only snapped the one below.
This is of Kelsi and Grant giving each other a big hug. It kind of makes me teary eyed the longer I look at it.


I told John that I was happy to see 2009 go. Was it a bad year? Not really, but it was just FULL of change. Change in a big way for everyone in our family. I'm not a big fan of change. However, that change is teaching us so much about patience, humility, service, gratitude, friendship and love. We are very thankful for what the last year has taught us and are looking forward to the trials and blessings that await us in 2010.....but SEE YA later 2009!


I love my little family SO much. I definitely feel like the luckiest! :)




1 comments:

Trisha said...

Thanks for letting us crash. It was fun to visit and laugh. Kelsi and Grant and sweet! To bad the hug didn't end that way:)