Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy 29th to ME!
I have been really bad at taking pictures lately. Last week my friends Lacey, Trisha & Jenny drove up from Clarkston and Leslie and I met them in Spokane for lunch. It was SOOOO good to see them and we had a lot of fun. I brought my camera....but forgot to take any pics. Then, on my bday our monthly book club was scheduled and the sweet ladies made me a cake. It was unexpected and so nice (and yummy). AND I forgot to take any pictures. After John got off from work, we went out to dinner (forgot to take pics AGAIN), so the below is all I have to document my bday.

John made me my favorite bday cake. It tasted GREAT! I told him that I couldn't have done it any better. He even made my favorite frosting from scratch.
Kelsi was great for me on my bday (mainly because she spent most of the day occupied with the babysitting co-op that I am in so I could meander the mall by myself - John joined me on his lunch break - and I treated myself to a late lunch at Cafe Chulo).

I have a feeling that 29 is going to be a good year for me (despite that I blew out all 29 candles but NOT the good luck candle). How could I not have a good year with a fun hubby and a sweet little angel face for a daughter.


5 comments:

RFamily said...

i love your hair in these photos! so impressed john can make your favorite cake...mike's still working on mine...

Lacey Port said...

Hey 29 looks good on you!

Amanda said...

I love your hair too! Your just so darn pretty! Glad you had a great birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday! You look great!

Tommy and Jolynn said...

Happy late bday!! How nice to have a great husband and friends to help make it special! Aleena just asked me if she can go to the little girl's house with the little swimming pool, chalk and three girls? I asked Kelsi's? She said "oh yes! I remember eating peanut butter & jelly and drinking juice!" It made me miss you and Kelsi and remember our fun get together! Are you coming back out this summer? Hopefully before August!