Friday, February 08, 2008






2 months old!


I can't believe how fast the last two months have gone. Kelsi just gets cuter every day. Her favorite things to do are to rock in her swing and stare at her mobile. She also loves to watch movies and TV. Whenever John and I are doing those things Kelsi always turns her head to watch. I think that she likes all the bright colors. She is still a good sleeper and a all around good baby. She smiles all the time which melts our hearts and are excited to hear her first giggle soon. Kelsi goes to the doctor next week so I will update you all with her stats then.


8 comments:

Tamar and Trevor said...

I love the smiles! It is hard to believe that it has been two months. She is a beauty like her mom!

Rob & Linder said...

Wow, I can honestly say that I have the cutes grand-daughters. I expected that from the great genes they got.

Rob & Linder said...

ok so beside droping "r" when I speak I occasionally drop "t" when I type. :)

Lacey Port said...

She is beyond cute Karina. It is hard to believe it has been 2 months. Very cute birth announcement by the way.

Jocelyn said...

She is still adorable. Wait till she gets to 6 months and then time really flies.

Porter Family said...

Holy cow, like everyone else said, she really is cute! I have also decided that from now on I am no going to type any more "t"s a the end of words in homage to your papa. He is my idol, you know.

The Crebs Family said...

She looks like a fun little girl! It does go by fast. Sometimes I look at Ava and think, "When did she grow up?"

Desirae Badger said...

Congratulations, Karina! Motherhood rocks, you'll love it!
-Desirae