Sunday, February 17, 2008





I dressed Kelsi in what I think is just the cutest dress. She looked adorable. However, I made the mistake of trying to take a picture of her at the only time when she is cranky....when it was time for her to eat. I didn't get the best picture, but she still looks cute. John also took Kelsi outside for her first outing in the Baby Bjorn (we took your advice Lindsay and bought it - so far so good!). She thought it was interesting, as you can tell from her face. This is my last week of maternity leave. I am going to miss spending my whole days with Kelsi, but I have reduced my hours so she will only be away from me about 4 hours a day and she will be at my friend Amanda's who is wonderful for offering. Kelsi usually sleeps for 2-3 hours in the morning, so hopefully I won't miss too many "too cute" moments.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

cute dress..my sister bought one for her that is exactly like it.

Tamar and Trevor said...

what a little doll. Next time feed her before you take the pic! =)