Thursday, March 20, 2008


Dear Generous Gift Giver,
Thank you so much for the movietickets.com gift certificate. John and I love movies and your thoughtful Christmas gift that we received in the mail was a wonderful surprise. I decided to activate the card last night so that John and I could use it this weekend, only to find out that I need to also enter your birth date in order to fully activate it. If you could so kindly reveal yourself (since it seems it was anonymous) so that we could put your gift to use, that would be just so excellent. It seems an easier way than to just start entering the birth dates of all my friends.
Thanks again,
Karina and John, movie enthusiasts

2 comments:

Elise said...

Not me, sorry (about the movie tickets). I wanted to let you know that I am going to post that cookie recipe on my blog. I don't know what it is about those cookies, but I'm hooked!

Jalyner said...

It was ME! It was supposed to be part of your Christmas gift. Did you justr *just* get it?! Boo!
My birthdate is 12-16-79.
Love you!
JC