Monday, March 03, 2008




So, when Kelsi wakes up in the morning, I find her usually in this position. Way up in the corner. I start her out on her back towards the bottom of the crib and by morning she scoots her way up to the top! She has only been doing this for about a week and half now. I just love all the new things that she does all the time. I took her to take pictures today and she didn't behave very well. She didn't cry, but she WOULD NOT smile for us. Of course, as soon as we were done and back in the car seat, she was grinning from ear to ear.

5 comments:

Rob & Linder said...

She is just adorable. She will need to hide out when she is older and famous and doesn't whant the publicity.

The Crebs Family said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. Ava had those same onesies. Too Cute!

Tamar and Trevor said...

I really can't believe how big she is getting. What is up with the rosy cheeks?

Jocelyn said...

I was going to say the same thing, her cheeks are so cute and red.

Jocelyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.