Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

The story of the hat: I bought a cute little Easter dress size 3-6 mos. that came with a matching hat. We put it on her and as you can tell, the hat is HUGE! We didn't make her wear it, but when we looked at the tag inside the hat it read it was for 6-12mos. Shame on the makers of this outfit for thinking that 3 month old babies have big heads. Kelsi is offended.
It totally looks like she is sitting up in this picture. Not yet...
Super Kelsi! John likes to play this game with her and she LOVES it.
My little mischief maker. Her looks have so much expression to them.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute. Looks like kelsi had a great 1st Easter. I hope yours was just as great.

Jocelyn said...

My kids have big heads so we always have the opposite problem when they are the size of months.

rachelsaysso said...

You should see Ben's head. It's enormous! I'm sure when he was 3 months that hat would have fit him.

Porter Family said...

Ashlyn had the same problem, and both my kids' noggin's are in the 90th percentile. I wonder what children those people are using as models? I love Easter with little kids because you get to eat all their candy!! Until, of course, they get smarter than you and figure out how to climb up on the table and eat it themselves. Then, of course, you're dead meat.

The Crebs Family said...

Who needs a hat anyway! She is still so cute without it. I like the car seat. I don't know much about other ones though. It has a little thing you either push down to get more slack, or pull on to tighten. It is really nice for bulky clothes in the wintertime. it's all washable too...we have needed to wash it a few times already and she's only been using it for 3 months!

Tamar and Trevor said...

Yeah!!! I have been anxious for new pictures. She is so big and so cute. I love the flying one with the hat that actually fits. She is such a cutie!