Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I was tagged by my sister Tamar again. I think these are fun...

What are 5 things I have to do today?
1. play with Kelsi
2. log back into work to finish a few things
3. Put my laundry away
4. Go to Spinning
5. spend time with John

Where was I 10 years ago?
Finishing up my senior year of high school. 10 years go by fast I guess. Not planning on going to the reunion though.

What are 5 snacks I like?
1. bananas
2. Hummus and pita chips
3. applesauce
4. frozen chocolate chips
5. apples & PB!

What would I do if I was suddenly a billionaire?
To state the obvious I would pay off our school loan, travel (bring my sisters along), buy a house for my parents, pay off Tamar's school debt and invest the rest and live off the interest.

What are 4 bad habits I have?
1. eating when I am bored
2. tailgaiting
3. Forgetting to floss
4. slouching at the comp (I just sat up straight)

What are 5 jobs that I've had?
1. QA Analyst
2. Recruiter
3. Recruiting Assistant
4. Administrative Assistant
5. Tutor

DO I know anyone famous?
Yes, I went to church with Eric Smith. He is on a bunch of commericals...mainly AT&T & Old Navy and the newest one that is out right now with Carmen Electra.

Have you started any trends in that last year?
Cutest baby girl trend I think

If I were a pizza topping what would and be and why?
Extra Cheese. Tamar, you might not be able to have pizza without cheese, but I would be extra cheese because I make things just a little better than the ordinary.

What is your favorite clothing trend?
blousy shirts. I thought I would hate them because after being pregnant I would want to wear smaller shirts, but the blousy ones hide things and they are so cute!

What is your favorite commercial?
My newest favorite commercial is the "sip stealing - not illegal in 50 states"...I don't know what they are advertising...coke???

Which Seasame Street character is your favorite?
Snuffy (can't spell his whole name). He is just so sweet.

Which Christmas Vacation character do you see yourself as?
I have only watched it all the way through once. John will sometimes quote things from the movie and I just look at him blankly.

I tag: TRISH (welcome to the world of tag), Jocelyn, Lacey, Amanda & Lindsay (unless she has been tagged already???)

3 comments:

Tamar and Trevor said...

Thanks for playing! I am so glad that I am not alone in the Christmas Vacation ignorance.

Porter Family said...

We don't know what it is about you crazy Manderino girls, but we need to sit down and watch the entire thing together. No, it isn't an insane North Idaho thing, either. Bud said you all are the wierd ones because Tamar hasn't even seen Star Wars.

Elise said...

Mmmmm. . . hummus.