Wednesday, October 08, 2008

10 months
I was looking through my blog and I can't believe how much Kelsi has grown over the last month! She is a talking queen and she seems to have a lot of conversations with herself. The inflections in her voice are so cute. She says mama and dada and even though I am pretty sure she doesn't know what they mean, she says "k" and "peese". I say "please" to her all the time so I am hoping that she is copying me, but I know she doesn't know what it means yet. She just got up and started crawling a week ago. No army crawl, just straight crawling. She pulls herself up on anything she can and recently started to love the camera. Everytime I point it at her, she just GRINS! She also loves watching herself in the videos. I took her measurements today and she is 21 lbs and 29 inches long. She has 5 teeth and eats finger foods (finally)...even though she doesn't want to feed herself. BATH UPDATE: Thank you to all who offered advice, I tried so many of them (bubbles included...which she is afraid of by the way...I didn't realize that it would make a humming noise which scares Kelsi), and I am happy to say she likes her baths now. After 2 weeks, she just snapped out of it. She is out of the toddler tub and now loves to play and pull herself up. The only thing she HATES and whines at is when I rinse her hair, but I don't think that is super uncommon. YAY for little victories! We love our little Kelsi.


8 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how fast she has grown...she is only 2 pounds lighter than Ava! how funny! Way to go on the craawling! Yeah Kelsi

Josh & Carri Calderwood said...

She is SO cute!!

Porter Family said...

LOVE the pigtails! Man, she is really cute. Glad the baths are getting better.

Amanda said...

she is looking like a toddler now. It just goes by way to fast. Just to let you know Ashlyn still screams or cries when I wash her hair. She gives herself a bath but I still have to do that part for her. So I hope it ends sooner for you! What a cute little girl

Jocelyn said...

So Teak is only 22 lbs nad about 31 inches. They are the same size almost and Teak will be turning two soon.

Tamar and Trevor said...

She is cuter every time I look!

Rob & Linder said...

i can't wait to get you all back down here. She has really grown. I love how happy she always seems to be.

Tara said...

She is SO cute! And BTW, I tagged you from my blog! ;)