Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged once again by Lacey
Ten Years Ago I Was...
1. I was a Freshman at Ricks College
2. Trying to figure out a creative way to ask someone to MORP
3. Experiencing life on my own for the first time
4. In a dead end relationship
5. Making some life long friends
Five Things on Today's To Do List...
1. Grocery shopping
2. Fold laundry
3. Touch up paint in my bedroom
4. Make every effort to go on a walk
5. Go to the gym
Five Snacks I Enjoy...
1. Chocolate Chips
2. nectarines
3. peaches
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Granola bars
Five Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire...
1. Pay off our school loan
2. Travel the world
3. Go on a service mission
4. Build myself and my family homes
5. Create a charity for auto immune diseases
Five Places I Have Lived...
1. Rexburg, ID
2. Fairfax, VA
3. Santa Monica, CA
4. Culver City, CA
5. Clarkston, Wa
Five Jobs I Have Had...
1. Tutor
2. Administrative Asst
3. Recruiter
4. QA Analyst
5. Mom
8 Things Tag...
8 Things I am PASSIONATE About...
1. My family
2. The gospel
3. Education
4. Friends
5. Music
6. Journaling/Blogging
7. Health
8. Finding old friends
8 "words" or "phrases" I say way to often...
1. What?
2. fine
3. Bum bum
4. babe
5. sure
6. Maybe later
7. No!!
8. KELSI!! (in a warning tone)
8 Things I want to do before I die...
1. Go on a church mission
2. Ensure my children know that I have a strong testimony of our savior Jesus Christ
3. Do something that scares me
4. Be completely out of debt.
5. Travel Europe
6. Learn to sew
7. Make a differance in the world.
8. Not take anything for granted
8 Things I have learned From my past...
1. Write down your goals and your actions to achieve them. If you don’t they are just dreams.
2. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t do something
3. Your parents are always right
4. Don’t try to be someone that you aren’t. The world will miss out on something great if you do.
5. Treat others with the same respect that you would want in return.
6. Don’t sell yourself short. Never settle, even if it is for a short time.
7. Heavenly Father answers my prayers too, not just others.
8. Don’t try to change people. It is impossible to do if they don’t want to change. Just be their friends.
8 Places I would love to see...
1. Italy
2. Greece
3. Andes
4.Cabo
5. Niagra Falls
6. Sacred Grove
7. Nauvoo, IL- pretty much the church history tour
8. Grand Canyon
8 Things I Currently Need or Want...
1. Kelsi to take her nap (she is so tired)
2. Health
3. A shower
4. Clear cut answers
5. a clean organized house.
6. peace of mind
7. Want to lose the last of my Kelsi weight
8. My family and friends to know that I love them

2 comments:

Porter Family said...

come and visit us--you can do the western missouri and nauvoo stuff in about a week or less. you know, just giving you options! :)

museumeg said...

You can come visit us for the Palmyra stuff and Sharon, VT. Palmyra is like 4 hours away but we know good places to stay and Vermont is like an hour or two the other way. We're centrally located and we love visitors. :)