- Her giggle
- Her goofy smile. I can already tell from her sly smiles that she is going to have her father's sense of humor.
- The way she talks and sings along with her baby einstein mat (maybe she will sing like her momma!)
- The sighs she makes when she sleeps
- The sighs she makes when she "almost" sneezes
- The way she stretches her neck while she sleeps
- Her curious and cautious look she gives us when we give her a bath (she never takes her eyes off of us)
- The way she holds my finger when I am feeding her
- Her cute little mouth when she sucks on her pacifier (sorry Val - she doesn't use it very often though and I will do my best to wean her!)
- Her fake cry (there is a total difference, and her fake cry is so sweet and kind of funny)
- Her sweet chubby cheeks
- How happy she is to see me when she wakes up
- How excited she gets when she hears me shaking the bottle
- Her 10 hour "naps"
- Her deep blue eyes...there is this twinkle to them
- How wide her eyes get when I tickle her (she knows something is going on...)
- Her ticklish feet
- The way she looks at me when I sing to her
- Her fro head
- Everthing else
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Saturday, February 23, 2008
So, I got a spam comment and I wasn't able to delete the comment so I deleted the whole post and I am trying this again. Sorry to all of you who had to sign in to view my blog, but I didn't want any good for nothing nobody's spying on my site. Anyway, we took Kelsi on another walk because it has been so beautiful. We brought the dogs along and they loved it, especially since we have been neglecting them since Kelsi was born. I don't really have anything special to report, I just wanted to keep the fans happy. However, now I am unable to post pictures and if I want to read your comments I have to go the long way and go into my settings to view them. It looks like the person gave my blog some sort of weird virus. If I don't get this figured out soon, I am going to delete this blog and start a new one. Think good thoughts for me.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
So, my sister Tamar got me addicted to this site called "freerice.com". It is a non-profit org. that helps the UN fight against hunger. There is a fun vocab test and for every question you get right it will donate a certain number of grains of rice to the fight against hunger. I got up to level 40 and then fell back down and can't get past level 37. Tamar is at 39, so I am feeling pretty vocab challenged, but she was always the smarter sis. I donated over 3000 grains of rice in just one sitting. Have fun!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Friday, February 15, 2008
Friday, February 08, 2008
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
My sister Tamar has been telling me that babies "should" be sleeping through the night by the time they are 2 months old and no later than 4 months old. So, again I believe everything that super baby nurse lady says and I tried to follow her advice. I put Kelsi on a routine schedule which includes a nightly bath and bottle and then to bed (while she is sleepy, but still awake). On the night of Kelsi's 8 week mark I am happy to say that she slept 7 hours straight. Hooray! And to those of you who said that she couldn't do it two nights in a row (Mom), she decided to show herself up and slept 8 hours straight the next night. Looks like Kelsi takes after her mom and doesn't like to be told that she can't do something. Another note to future self: uh-oh.
Monday, February 04, 2008
Lacey has figured out the art of tagging. I am it.
4 jobs I've had in my life... my first job was at Hot Dog on a Stick, 3 others are Tutor at a Math and Reading Center, Recruiter, QA Associate
5 places I've been... Hawaii, South Eastern Carribbean, DC, Boston, NYC
4 favorite foods......Only four? Dark Chocolate, fresh bread, Peanut butter and mashed potatoes. I wish I liked things like broccoli and turnips.
3 people I'd like to get to know better... Mel, Val and Jalyn since I don't get to see them very often
4 reasons I love being me... I come from an awesome family who is still very close and I don't know what I would do without any of my sisters, I have a husband who makes me laugh every day just like he promised he would before we got married and who makes me feel like I am the most beautiful woman in the world, even when I feel like I am repulsive. I have a perfect angel of a daughter who is so beautiful that I don't know what I did to deserve her presence in my life, and I have some of the best friends here in Clarkston that have truly made all the difference in my life.
4 classes I wish were offered to me and could participate in... dance class of any kind because I think it would be so much fun, voice lessons, quick and easy cooking ideas, and maybe some kind of law class. I really liked all of my law classes in college and think it would be fun.
4 friends I want to tagg... Amanda, Tamar, Lindsay and Heather who loves to be tagged