Tuesday, August 25, 2009

END of CA trip

Kelsi and I had a great time in CA. We are so thankful for family and for all the memories that were made. We celebrated Emma's 7th bday by going to Disneyland!!




Kelsi was pretty shy about it all. She made me hold her on the merry go round. Screamed her head off when I tried to take her on Dumbo and just didn't want to cooperate. Good thing she was free....

Kelsi warmed up a bit. She hung out with her favorite "be-be Kyle".


Got her minnie ears....




Hung out with mom (and "Pa" when mommy wanted to go on rides)

Shared ice cream cones with Abby.
and enjoyed her time with cousins.



The next day we went to visit my Aunt Rachael and went to Griffith Park and let the kids ride horses. Kelsi LOVED it and kept reaching forward to pet her pony.



We took more trips to Yogurtland....(before pic)


(and after)


Had a great sisters night at the Angels game (thanks, Dad!)


I missed John so much while I was gone, but I had SOOOO much fun. I love my sisters so much and my parents are truly the best examples to me. I love you all. Thanks for everything. Can't wait until next time!!








3 comments:

Amanda said...

awwe...you and your sisters look so cute. Can I come be part of your family of sisters? Looks like you all had a blast. Kelsi is adorable as always!

museumeg said...

How fun! What a great trip! Kelsi looks so cute when she squinches up her nose and smiles so big!

Porter Family said...

I think Kelsi in the Minnie Mouse ears is in the top ten cutest pictures of all time. It was so much fun seeing you guys for a few minutes! Have a blast in your new house!