Wednesday, August 12, 2009

YUM YUMS
We have been eating sooo much while we have been together in CA. Check out these bad boys.... Peanut butter and Chocolate goodness!!! SO good....

Apparently I am good/bad aunt for letting Emma and Abby lick batters. They thought I was pretty cool for letting them lick so much.
We've been going to all my favorite places, like In-n-out, but Shayla introduced me to YOGURTLAND!!! It's this amazing frozen yogurt place where you pick your own yogurt combinations and then pick the toppings you want and then they weigh it and you pay like .30 cents an oz. SOOOO good. I have been back twice. Coeur d'Alene really needs one of these.





1 comments:

Courtney said...

I heart Yougurtland in the worst way. Seriously, I have never paid more than $3.00, and I can REALLY pile it on!

I agree that they definitely need to franchise out!