Wednesday, August 12, 2009

SEA WORLD

We took a trip to Sea World this week and had so much fun. This computer is not letting me move my pics around, so they are a little out of order. They had this toddler area that Kelsi just loved. She collected all the blue blocks and brought them over to me. She was so funny.
Kelsi was mesmerized by the Shamu show. She LOVED it.

This is at the end of the night. Kelsi made it the whole day without a melt down and no naps. She just hung out. She isn't even sleeping in this pic. She is just humming to her dolphin that Grandpa Manderino bought her.

HEAVEN for Kelsi!






Feeding the dolphins was always my favorite thing as a kid. Kelsi got very excited when she saw the dolphins, but when I asked her if she wanted to feed them like her cousins, she grabbed me really tight and said "NO!!". She must have thought that I meant that I was going to feed HER to the dolphins.








1 comments:

Courtney said...

I can't believe how big Kelsi has gotten!! What a stunner!!